Sunday 13 March 2011





Photographs of my final




I like the pictures that dont show the full sculpture, i think they seem mysterious.




These pictures remind me a bit of quartz, crystal clean and sharp.






I got a lot of influence from certain flowers i looked at also, this flower has the same sort of burst as my piece.










The spherical design of this relates well to mine, it has the same shape and force, i think it looks similar to an atom and the figure of an atom.







The photos in black didnt turn out as well as i'd hoped, it makes the sculpture seem uneven and the shadows bring out the wrong bits of the sculpture that i wanted to make first impact.











This is one out of 3 of contenders for my final poster, its nice and spacious and there is  enough room to try different layouts for the type that has to go on.

These atomic explosions under sea give an amazing image, this relates to my sculpture because this picture has also captured the point just before it explodes right out. You can tell theres a lot of pressure in the centre of the explosion, this is the feel i wanted to capture.










This is one of my favourite images, i think this could be a contender for the final piece for the poster. Its really good quality. It especially harnesses the 'just about to blow' feel i was heading for, i think this is because it is so sharp and pristine.

No comments:

Post a Comment