Thursday 5 May 2011


These are the sketches i started bashing out whilst listening to my audio track. I was looking at my mind map trying to relate them to the words i wrote.


This is a piano, the aim was to maybe make the piano become life like and maybe move the keys to the notes or move around. 


My ideas have started to relate together so i developed them into further sketches for example above the piano keys started look like the teeth, and similar to an animals mouth. I thought of a cow first when i looked back at it.


This is the development from the piano. I think i could do a lot with the expression if the face of the character was in view all of the time.


Since the song is traditional sort of classical genre i thought maybe tea? or something english. I thought the cups could move around to the scales in order.



I researched the song and saw the scripture which made me think about using it in the animation! I like this idea a lot i think it would relate to the song very well. Im going to experiment with different figures and characters to see if i can get a result!




Eyes are a vital part of a characters expression, especially the eye brows. I thought i would experiment with expression and see if it gave me a mood for the animation.


I thought about going for a simplistic approach aswell with these characters below. The mouse is my favourite. It would go well in a cell animation. I like the idea of cat and mouse aswell it would go well in a chase for the song i have because of the scales going up and down.







This is a countryside with english farm animals scene, its similar to the other cow character i sketched out. I was thinking of maybes doing a bit of a comedy sketch maybes about mad cow disease or something along those lines. It could work well made out of plasticine and stop motion?












No comments:

Post a Comment